Monday, June 15, 2009

First Post

This is the first post, so... the action is a little slow. But here's a little intro to this blog:
I applied to a program at my school called Students on the Forefront of Science and was awarded an internship working at Massachusetts General Hospital this summer. I will be working in the Pancreatic Cancer Research Lab, focusing on the Hippo Pathway. And since I haven't started yet, that is all I know about what I will be doing right now. I visited the Hospital today to pick up my Mass General ID, and hand in some forms. So I am even more excited now to begin now that I have my ID, which makes me very very excited. And that about does it for this first post, which turned out to be longer than I thought it would be... And you stay classy San Diego.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Wes- Nice job with John Harvard's toe. Also, It was nice to read your other entries. Aunt sharon said she has been following, wonder why she hasen't commented? See you Thursday for dinner.

    ReplyDelete